If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 22.02.2018 / Press Releases /BOC celebrates $35 million upgrade to Western Sydney manufacturing site
Opens two investments, a $20 million specialty gases facility and a $15 million world-first automation system
- 11.10.2017 / Press Releases /BOC officially opens K1.2 million Gas & Gear in Lae
New facility to strengthen BOC’s 50-year presence in the region and expand service to local customers.
- 13.09.2017 / Press Releases /BOC unveils its biggest welding product release of 2017
BOC brings to life the next generation of welding machines.
- 22.08.2017 / Press Releases /BOC to collaborate with CSIRO on revolutionary $3.4m hydrogen project
BOC, a member of the Linde Group, one of the world leading gases and engineering companies, will support CSIRO during its $3.4 million ammonia to hydrogen cracking and membrane purification project that is set to revolutionise the global supply chain for hydrogen.
- 01.11.2016 / Press Releases /BOC announce the appointment of new South Pacific Managing Director.
- Leading gases and engineering company BOC today announced the appointment of John Evans as Managing Director, BOC South Pacific.
- 27.08.2016 / Press Releases /Statement on NSW Health investigation report
BOC today received the report published by NSW Health and the company is also assisting the NSW Police and the Coroner in their continuing investigations.
- 02.08.2016 / Press Releases /Factual Investigation Report handed to NSW Police
BOC has completed a Factual Investigation Report into the July 2015 installation project at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital and this has been provided to the NSW Police.
- 25.07.2016 / Press Releases /BOC expresses profound sorrow for families affected by devastating tragedy
- BOC is extremely saddened of the tragic death of a newborn and the injury of another at Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital over the past weeks.
- 18.11.2015 / Press Releases /BOC and Qenos deliver Australian-made ethylene to LNG Export sector
Local ethylene reduces LNG export industry reliance on imports and significantly cuts delivery time
- 12.10.2015 / Press Releases /New graphic auto-darkening high impact helmet provides ultimate protection for welding and grinding
- Leading safety and industrial equipment specialist BOC today announced the newest addition to its Weld Guard™ protective products range with the launch of the new Weld Guard™ high impact helmet for welding and grinding.
- 21.05.2015 / Press Releases /BOC Helium floats giant balloon for star research
- All eyes were on the neutron star Vela Pulsar last week when the Australian Balloon Launching Station at Alice Springs Airport, successfully launched a colossal research balloon filled with 1,830 cubic metres of BOC Helium into the sky to observe the star located 1,000 light years away from Earth.
- 05.05.2015 / /Scan tap and order with new BOC mobile app
- Gases and engineering company BOC has unveiled its innovative new BOC Scan to Order Mobile App for iOS and Android that will allow customers to order their gas cylinders, equipment and safety products more quickly by scanning the product barcode using a mobile phone.
- 24.03.2015 / Press Releases /MAPAX LD: fresh solution for the packaged goods industry
Gases and engineering company BOC has today launched its new MAPAX® LD leak detection technology at AUSPACK in Melbourne, an innovative solution for the packaged goods industry that offers high-speed and non-destructive in-line leak detection.