TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Win the Ultimate Pukekohe Weekend with Team BOC Competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. To enter, eligible participants will be required to make a purchase via the BOC Mobile App or online at www.boc.co.nz during the period of 1st September to 30th September 2016.
3. There is only one entry per purchase allowed.
4. There are no limits to the number of times participants can enter the competition provided they have made a purchase through the app or online at www.boc.co.nz during the period of 1st September to 30th September 2016. Therefore each purchase transaction made via the app or online during this period qualifies the participant to enter the competition again.
5. There is no minimum spend required to enter the competition.
6. EDI and punchout transactions are not eligible.
7. The Promoter is BOC Limited, 988 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061. WN007748.
8. Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand only.
9. To be eligible to claim this prize, the winner must be at least 18 years of age and have a full valid driver’s licence.
10. Employees and their immediate families of BOC Limited and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
11. Entries must comply with these conditions of entry to be valid.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by The Promoter, then that element of the prize at the time stipulated by The Promoter will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
14. The promotion period commences on 1st September at 12:00am and closes 30th September 2016 at 5:00pm. The draw will take place on 3rd October, 2016 at 3:00pm AEST at BOC Limited, 10 Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW 2113 Australia. Winners will be drawn using computer-generated selection and be notified in writing and telephone. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
15. One prize package is available for New Zealand participants. This prize package includes:
- 2 x 3 day passes to the V8 Supercars Paddock Club at the 2016 V8 Supercar Round at Pukekohe, New Zealand. The passes include lunch, morning and afternoons teas and a beverage package (RRP $3,050.00).
- Twin share accommodation for 3 nights at The Sebel Suites, Auckland Viaduct (Check in Friday 4th November 2016, check out Monday 7th November 2016) (RRP $840.00).
- Rental car for 4 days from Friday 4th November 2016 to Monday 7th November 2016. (RRP $266.28). Car to be collect from Auckland Domestic Airport. Rental includes unlimited kilometres and taxes however parking, petrol and all other vehicle related costs will be at the winner’s expense.
- Return economy airfares to Auckland from any domestic airport within the Air New Zealand network (Maximum Flight Value $2,000.00).
- If the winner is based in, or within 1 hours driving distance of Auckland, then no flights will be provided and the winner can choose to drive their own vehicle. Parking, petrol and all vehicle related costs however will be at the winner’s expense.
16. This prize package does not include:
- Return transfers to the airport from the winner’s home. The winner will be responsible for their own transport to their chosen departure airport.
- Spending money is not included in this prize package.
17. Air travel must be taken between or around the dates of Friday 4th November 2016 and Monday 7th November 2016. If the winner would like to modify these flights then this must be done in consultation with the Promoter.
18. The winner must take all appropriate measures to ensure they don’t miss their flight. If the booked flights are missed, the winner will be responsible for all associated costs in booking alternative flights and any extra accommodation and other travel costs incurred as a result of missed flights.
19. The maximum total prize package is valued at $6,156.28 NZD (dependant on flight costs).
20. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
21. All prices quoted are the recommended retail value (where applicable) as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing.
22. All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the price values.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
25. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details, including postal details are correct at the time of entry.
26. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant’s responsibility.
27. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or inconsequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
29. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of participating service providers.
30. In the event that the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize at their sole discretion, to the same and equal recommended retail value.
31. If the initial competition winner cannot be contacted by the 5th of October, the Promoter may conduct a redraw at BOC Limited, 10 Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW 2113 on 6th October 2016 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed.
32. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at BOC Limited, Riverside Corporate Park, 10 Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW, Australia 2113 as necessary within 7 days of the primary draw date in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a security verification check at its absolute discretion. Prize winners will be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
34. All entries become the property of The Promoter and will be used solely for the purpose of conducting this promotion (unless otherwise specified).